Ten Interview Questions for The Next Big Thing
1. What is the working title of your book?
My 1st published book was “Ruptured” available here: http://amzn.to/mqa7dv , the next book I am currently working on publishing is called “Ribbons & Heels”
2. Where did the idea come from for the book?
My ideas, usually just spark up after encountering different situations and people, and Ribbons & Heels was sparked after a long time of thought through various experiences in life
3. What genre does your book fall under?
4. Which actors would you choose to play your characters in a movie rendition?
That’s a very tricky question because it would have to be a mixture of Arab & American actors..
5. What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book?
Four women, four lives..
6. Will your book be self-published or represented by an agency?
I still haven’t decided on this, each has its pros and cons, and it is very confusing.. But am doing my best to do the right decision…
7. How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript?
8. What other books would you compare this story to within your genre?
Not sure i’ve come across one specific , but am sure there are
9. Who or What inspired you to write this book?
The idea just sparked out in my mind, there was no specific event or person..
10. What else about your book might pique the reader’s interest?
If you’re into life experiences and enjoy seeing how people react differently , then this is your book to read.. I like to write about things that are all around us , yet we don’t see..