Today’s pretty much close to say I’ve published 2 books , one almost 3 years ago and the 2nd last year
Ruptured , published by Shabab Books on May 2011 was scheduled for release in January but due to the events that took place it wasn’t the time or place.
Ribbons & Heels , was self published by myself in February 2013.
The results thus far are quite interesting:
– I’ve been interviewed on more than 5 blogs in at least 3 different countries
– Ruptured has 10 reviews on Amazon with a score of 4/5 stars
– Ribbons & Heels has 8 reviews on Amazon with a score of 4.5/5 stars
– I’ve met through this journey a bit more over 40 authors from all over the world
– I’ve been hosted on 2 radio shows , one in Egypt the other an online podcast
– Ribbons & Heels had the first professional review in Egypt by Sherine Elbanhawy
– Ruptured has been downloaded as e-book 1772 times ( All are free )
– Ribbons & Heels was downloaded e-book 589 times (all are free)
By googling my name and any of my books almost all the interviews and book reviews can be found .
It’s quite interesting what one has achieved within these 3 years with only 2 books, I have not reached a best seller and I have hardly sold anything but the adventure itself is quite enough… The support that any writer gets is by trying his best and the rest comes from his readers…
If you have the time.. Drop by check out the books and share your thoughts